Nashville, NC - The highest achieving high school seniors from across Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools (NRMPS) came together Tuesday night, May 17, 2016 to celebrate years of hard and academic excellence. The evening began with opening remarks from Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction Robin May. The NRMPS All County High School Chorus presented two musical selections under the direction of Dean Wheeler.
Rocky Mount, NC - The 2016 Advancement Spelling Bee, sponsored by the Delta Center for Life Development, Inc. and the Teacher Education Program of North Carolina Wesleyan College, took fifteen rounds to crown a champion on Thursday, March 10, 2016. Red Oak Middle School eighth grade student Hannah Gerlach earned first place honors for the second year in a row.
- Parent Notification Regarding Pre-K Screening
- ELL PAC Community Event!
- MacBook Air FAQ'S- Sale of Laptop Agreement
- 2016-2017 Budgets
- May Sounding Board
- NNHS Flynt, Michigan Fundraiser
- 2016 Graduation Schedule
- Summer Reading Academy Flyer- Candidate Recommendation Form
- Kindergarten Registration Information
- Updated NC Report Card
- Update to Policy 3420 - Repeating a Course For Credit