Follow Us twitter twitter facebook youtube


Entrance and Immunization Requirements 

Volunteer Application

Athletic and Physical Forms

Pre-Participation Physical Form

Athletic Code of Conduct

Pupil Accounting Forms

Registration and Enrollment

Please visit the "Registration and Enrollment" section of the website


Student Transfer

Please visit the "Student Transfer" section of the website


Student Records

(Effective Monday, March 3, 2013) 

INACTIVE student records can now be requested online!

Student records available:
* Transcripts
* Copies of immunizations
* Graduation verification
* Copies of birth certificates
* Disability forms for inactive students. 

Transcript Requests

Former Students of Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools often need a transcript for a job application or for continuing their education.  Please complete the online order form and allow 7-10 business days for these requests to be processed.  No telephone or fax requests will be accepted.

Request for Student Transcript


Walk-in requests can still be completed at:
NRMS Teacher Resource Center
800 N. Fairview Road
Rocky Mount, NC  27801 
View map and get directions