About the P.E.R.K.S. Program
What is the PERKS Program?
- The PERKS program allows Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools the opportunity to offer products, services and programs to our employees and potential employees as a means of recruiting and retaining the best educators in the region.
- PERKS products include automobiles, apartments, athletic facilities, cleaners, entertainment, homes, banks, restaurants, retail stores, flower shops, financial services, stationery, laundry services and many more.
- NRMPS sincerely thanks our many PERKS Partners for making this program possible and for
Praising Educators for Reaching our Kids in School.
What Are the Benefits of Becoming A PERKS Partner?
- Be a part of making our community the best it can be by attracting and retaining the highest quality educators possible for our children.
- Over 2,200 Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools employees will receive information highlighting participating PERKS businesses and the discounts available to them.
- Your business will be featured on the NRMPS website by listing your business, discount offered, contact phone number, e-mail and website link (if desired).
- You will receive a PERKS decal for your business to let NRMPS employees know that your business is a PERKS Partner.
How Do I Become A P.E.R.K.S. Partner?
2) Download, print out, and complete the PERKS Partner Registration Form.
Fax form to Ashley Simmons at 252.459.2734.
Find out about other partnership opportunities