Parents are encouraged to contact their child's teacher via email or Class DOJO. Please contact the school at (252)451-2895 if you have any questions, or concerns.
Dress Code Rules
- Golf / Polo style with collar
- Solid Colors: white, gold, black
- Long sleeve or short sleeve (No tank tops or spaghetti straps)
- Shirts tails must be tucked in at all times.
- Other Approved Tops
- Oxford button down or dress shirt with collar (School colors)
- Turtlenecks or mock turtlenecks (worn under uniformed shirts)
- Crew neck sweaters, button up sweaters or sweatshirts (School colors -- No hoods if meant to be worn all day)
- Shirts worn under sweaters, etc must have collar and follow uniform guideline
- Pants (Long or Capris), Shorts, Skirts, Dresses, Jumpers, Skorts
- Uniform pants, capris, shorts, skirts and jumpers must have no more than 4 pockets and be belted or well fitted at the waist.
- Pants must be worn above the hips at all times.
- Shorts, skirts, jumpers (with shirt), dresses and skorts -- fingertip length. All items must be cotton or polyester
- (NO Leggings or jeggings , no knit pants, no cargo pants)
- NO flip flops or sandals of any type
- Boots or tennis shoes that are rubber soled, have flat heel and fully enclose the foot.
- Socks are required with shoes.
- No light up shoes or shoes with wheels.
- Appropriate low heel dress shoes may be worn for special occasions.