Next week (Dec. 17-21) is Spirit Week @ NCMS! Here's how you can dress for each day:
- Monday- Be Respectful/Be Prepared- Dress for Success/Career Day (Students dress in professional attire)
- Tuesday- Be a Learner- College Day (Students wear a college t-shirt or sweatshirt and jeans)
- Wednesday- Wacky Tacky Day (Students wear tacky, mismatched, school appropriate clothing.)
- Thursday- Be Responsible- Blue and Gold day (Students wear blue or gold shirt and jeans.)
- Friday- Ugly Christmas Sweater day (Students wear a Christmas shirt or sweater and jeans) **Only if Friday is a makeup day.
NOTE - If students do not choose to dress up for Spirit week on any given day, school dress code compliant attire is expected.