Candy Man Fundraiser
Special thanks to everyone assisting us with our school fundraiser. All money and orders are due October 2, 2019.
Progress Reports will be sent home on September 24th.
Dress Code Rules
- Golf / Polo style with collar
- Solid Colors: white, gold, black
- Long sleeve or short sleeve (No tank tops or spaghetti straps)
- Shirts tails must be tucked in at all times.
- Other Approved Tops
- Oxford button down or dress shirt with collar (School colors)
- Turtlenecks or mock turtlenecks (worn under uniformed shirts)
- Crew neck sweaters, button up sweaters or sweatshirts (School colors -- No hoods if meant to be worn all day)
- Shirts worn under sweaters, etc must have collar and follow uniform guideline
- Pants (Long or Capris), Shorts, Skirts, Dresses, Jumpers, Skorts
- Uniform pants, capris, shorts, skirts and jumpers must have no more than 4 pockets and be belted or well fitted at the waist.
- Pants must be worn above the hips at all times.
- Shorts, skirts, jumpers (with shirt), dresses and skorts -- fingertip length. All items must be cotton or polyester
- (NO Leggings or jeggings , no knit pants, no cargo pants)
- NO flip flops or sandals of any type
- Boots or tennis shoes that are rubber soled, have flat heel and fully enclose the foot.
- Socks are required with shoes.
- No light up shoes or shoes with wheels.
- Appropriate low heel dress shoes may be worn for special occasions.