Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) [District Monitoring Data for all AEDs]
All protocols and forms have been approved by the pediatrician who wrote prescriptions for our AEDs, the RMFD representative who supplied each school with one or more AEDs, NRMPS Athletics, and Central Office Administration. Each protocol follows the recommendations and guidelines of the American Heart Association, EMS, and the AED manufacturer for response to cardiac emergencies. Protocols are reviewed at least annually to ensure compliance with cardiac emergency response standards.
- Philips HeartStart FRx
- Philips HeartStart Onsite (HS1)
- Philips FR2+ (Central Office)
- Cardiac Science (Benvenue & TRC)
- LIFEPAK CR Plus (All High School Athletics)/LIFEPAK EXPRESS (RMH Athletics)
- Zoll AED Plus (Rocky Mount Middle)