The Nash Rocky Mount Public School District values their employees and provides a variety of benefits to suit their needs. We invite you to utilize this page as a resource to familiarize yourself with benefit options and policies. Click on the "red links" for easy access for frequently asked questions.
North Carolina Public Schools Benefits and Employment Policy Manual Within this link you will find information pertaining to employee leaves such as holiday, annual, sick, personal, educational, civil responsibility leave. You will also find information concerning other leaves such as Family Medical Leave(FMLA), Workers Compensation, Short & Long Term Disability, and Military Leave.
North Carolina State Health Plan for Teachers and State Employees Within this link you will have access to all the information pertaining to health benefits as a state employee. Use the links below for quick access for answers to frequently asked questions.
- eBenefits Access your benefits at any time. Use during New Hire Enrollment, Open Enrollment, and to make changes due to a Qualifying Life Event.
- 2020 New Employee Enrollment Guide A great resource for all New Hires of 2020.
- Qualifying Life Events & Dependent Eligibility List of qualifying life events & accepted supporting documentation for dependent coverage.
First Financial Group of America As a Nash-Rocky Mount School employee, you are eligible to participate in a Section 125 Flexible Plan. Enrollment opportunities are limited to the plan year dates for your employer. Click on the link below for a complete guide. Be sure to register with MyBenefits so you have access to your current benefits.
- Employee Benefits Guide (April 1, 2020-March 31, 2021) Contains information pertaining to Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident Only, Cancer Insurance, Aflac Group Critical Illness, Aflac Hospital Indemnity Plan
Voluntary Supplemental Retirement Plans Click here to view how you can start saving on your own in one of the NC Total Retirement Plans (401-K and/or 457-B)
Teachers' and State Empoyees' Retirement System (TSERS) Click here to begin the wonderful sweet season of life...retirement. If you are coming upon this season, NRMPS congratulates you! Click on the bottom links to find all the information you need . We wish you great success in your retirement season and thank you for your years of commitment to the staff and students of NRMPS.
- Retirement Eligibility and Steps to Retirement
- NRMPS Retirement/Resignation Form
- Retirement Handbook
Employee Benefits Specialist