- All renewal and continuing education credit data has to be input by staff members in the personnel department - this means that the data may not be entered for some time after you complete a workshop or activity. Please send all certificates of completion to Sallie Colston located in the Administrative Office Annex (Warehouse) in Nashville.
- Please note that Prior Approval is required for PD outside of NRMPS. See the Procedures page.
- License renewal is the responsibility of each individual. We are fortunate that we work for a system that is devoted to assist with the process by offering professional development opportunities and by having diligent individuals in personnel who assist in the reporting process.
- Errors do occur in the reporting and data entry process. It is each employee's responsibility to contact personnel if there are questions regarding the renewal report.
- The online report is only available from a computer within the NRMS network. You cannot access this information from home! (This is a safety feature since your SS# is required.)
NRMPS Renewal Requirements
Certified employees with a continuing license must earn 8.0 CEU's during their five-year license renewal cycle.
For details visit http://www.ncpublicschools.org/licensure/update/
CHECKING MY CEUs
*This link will return a warning statement noting that the site is not secure. However, it is safe to proceed as the information is encrypted.