Process and Deadlines for Student Transfer Requests
- All student transfer requests must be submitted by February 28.
- All stutent transfer request must be renewed annually.
- All student transfer requests are reviewed by a district committee.
- All student transfer requests must be approved by the Nash-Rocky Mount Board of Education.
- Approval is based on School Board Policy and available space at the requested school.
Student Transfer Request - Non-Employee
Parents seeking to enroll their child in a school outside of their attendance zone (school assignment based on residence) must complete the Student Transfer Request Form below. If your child is interested in participating in athletics, please complete the Athletic Waiver Request Form and submit it as well. Requests will be considered for approval based on the school board policy and available space at the school requested. Submit all forms to Teresa Finch, Administrative Assistant for Student Services at 930 Eastern Ave., Nashville, NC 27856.
Student Transfer Request - Employee
Transfer requests for employees will be based on the options outlined at the link below.
- 2019-2020 Transfer Options for Employees
- 2019-2020 Athletic Waiver Request Form
- 2019-2020 Student Transfer Request Form - Employee
Tuition Transfer Students
Students living outside of the NRMPS attendance zone can request to attend school in the district as a tuition student. The student's assignment will be determined by the school district.
Release for Parents Seeking Enrollment Outside of NRMPS
The following release form must be completed and approved by the Board of Education prior to students that reside in the NRMPS to be released to attend schools outside the district.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact the Student Services Department.