• Current Students


    Current students may request a transcript by contacting their counselor, or they can send transcripts themselves electronically through http://cfnc.org.
    Transcripts can be sent through CFNC using the following directions:
    Sending Transcripts Electronically
    Current students should go to http://www.cfnc.org/ and create an account. You will need to enter the following information in your profile: Name, E-mail address, gender, date of birth, Nash Central High School, and your NCWISE ID #.
    After creating your account click on Apply -> To College-> Transcript Manager -> Go to Transcript Manager -> Click on college applying to-> Submit

    This will save you money and get your transcripts sent faster!

    *If you don’t know your STUDENT ID # it is listed on your report card or you can ask a teacher/counselor

    Previous Students 

    If you would like to request a transcript please contact Rhonda Brown at (252)462-2538.  Her office is located at the Teacher Resource Center for Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools.
    NRMPS Annex

    380 N Winstead Street

    Nashville, NC 27856

    (252) 462-2538